We can offer Web, Email and Telephone technical support on all the products that we sell. Most information you will need can be found here on this site, so try this first and if you still need help then give us a call or email us.
We recommend using the web method first and to download any documentation that may be relevant before calling us with any further questions.
Click HERE for the M Range feature guide
Click HERE for M101 Quick Start guide
Click HERE for M200 Quick Start guide
Click HERE for M700 Quick Start guide
Unidrive M replaces Commander SK and Unidrive SP
In 2013, Control Techniques launched a new range of industrial AC drives called Unidrive M. Unidrive M’s design is based on the success and popularity of Unidrive SP and Commander SK, and incorporates market-leading technologies. The Unidrive M family comprises five drives – giving customers greater choice when selecting a suitable product for their application.
• Compatible physical dimensions, weights and surface mount footprint
• When retrofitting surface mount drives, existing mounting holes can be reused – negating the need for additional drilling. Mounting holes are in the same place or retrofit kits are available
• Power and control wiring adopt the same philosophy as Commander SK and Unidrive SP
• The same menu and parameter structure is adopted by Unidrive M
• Parameters can be transferred from Unidrive SP to Unidrive M using a Smartcard
• Unidrive M Connect can be used to transfer parameters from Unidrive SP and Commander SK to Unidrive M
• The SI-Applications Plus option module can compile SyPTPro programs for Unidrive M
Click HERE for the brochure showing Migration products.
If you are looking for support for a particular product – then find that product on our website. Click the Downloads tab and this will give you a full list of the documentation available for this product. This will include available options and migration guides.
(*Note this is an ongoing process, so if you cannot find what you need – then email us and we will get it added or email straight away)
You can also try the manufacturers website. www.controltechniques.com
Or you can use our contact page here
UK: 0845 46 777 01
Overseas: +44 1527 313 515
Use our contact form to contact us – here