Combined with Unidrive M, MCi210 enables full machine control
and can replace the need for PLCs and motion controllers in a
machine or system. With its dual port Ethernet switch interface
directly on the processor, MCi210 can enable machine control over
two segregated Ethernet networks: this enables simultaneous
control of multiple drive and motor axes.
• High performance machine control with segregated Ethernet
• Reduced cost in machine control with no need for external
PLCs or wiring.
• Extended connectivity with 3 x digital inputs, 1 x digital output
and 1 x digital I/O 24 Vdc
• 3 x digital inputs, 1 x digital output and 1 x digital I/O 24 Vdc
• Onboard Ethernet (2 ports)
• Real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2 Precision Time Protocol)
• Modbus TCP/IP (slave), function codes 3, 6, 16 and 23.
Compatible with Unidrive M700/M701/M702